Please press play to listen to beautiful music. Today I have Nuovi orizzonti by Fabrizio Paterlini
Enjoy music while you read…
#OCTPOWRIMO: Every day for one month I’ll collect inspiration from here and write/post a poem here. You can too!
PROMPT: “Write a rhyming poem.”
I’m running late today, so forgive my grabbing an old one:
Today, I thrive on Comedy;
Her face, both kind and warm.
Like that of my Mother’s breath;
a haven in the storm.
Before, I danced with Tragedy;
His heart as black as soot.
Like that of Fathers promises
a smiting filthy foot!
- OctPoWriMo 2013: Seeking Poety (shahscribbles.wordpress.com)
- OctPoWriMo 2013: Autumn Changes (shahscribbles.wordpress.com)
- #OctPoWriMo 2013: A Gift (shahscribbles.wordpress.com)
- #OctPoWriMo 2013: The Stone That Bled (shahscribbles.wordpress.com)
- OctPoWriMo – Day 12 – The Shadow Side (quinnwords.wordpress.com)
- #OctPoWriMo 2013: People & Places & Dreaded Parties (shahscribbles.wordpress.com)